Saturday, January 10, 2009

Power Nap

Yesterday I laid down in the afternoon for about a 1.5 hour nap on top of the good sleep I had the night before. I hadn’t gotten a lot of sleep during the nights prior so I needed more sleep.

They ... the medical people advise against afternoon naps because they may cause issues sleeping during the night ... but you know I needed to get some quality sleep ... and so I did.

Last night’s sleep was nasty as expected ... one more bad night for tonight and things should start improving after that.

Overall, I’m just feeling very very tired and wish the weekend was over.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Daria I slept every afternoon for almost two years. Anywhere from one to three hours and it never disturbed my night sleep. Sometimes rest is best.

I must say that ever time I got up I felt like I had a huge hangover and it took me about an hour to come back to the land of the living.

Do what you need.

Love Renee