Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blog For A Cure - Cancer Sucks

Yesterday I received a package via UPS ...

The Survivors Club, The Secrets and Science that Could Save your Life, by Ben Sherwood.

I actually won this book on a website called Blog for a Cure – Cancer Sucks.

A bit from the website ...

Blog for the Cure was started by Jill who was diagnosed with breast cancer in September 2005. The idea came to her during her treatment and the site was launched in August, 2006. Jill’s mission for Blog for a Cure is to make life a little bit easier for cancer survivors by providing a free personal web publishing service for them.

I started blogging with them late last year and have found great support and encouragement from other people who are also going through cancer.

It sort of works like this ... the days I feel strong I go there and support others and the days I feel weak I go there and get support. It’s a wonderful place.

I've mentioned this website before ... it's worth it thou.

I’ll give you an update on the book once I read it.

No comments: