Sunday, January 4, 2009

Off To West Edmonton Mall

This cold weather has had me house bound which leaves me with little news to share with everyone.

Today the weather is supposed to warm up. That is great news.

This afternoon, I have plans to go out to the big mall ... West Edmonton Mall and meet a bunch of girls at Moxie’s for snacks. The girls are planning to go to a movie afterwards but one other lady and I are both battling cancer and have already said ... we will pass on the movie ... that would too much. It will be exciting just to get out and meet with people.

Tomorrow I have my appointment for blood work and to see the oncologist. Tuesday is chemo day. I am generally all organized with movies all ready to go ... but this time, I just can’t seem to get motivated to do much of anything. I’m going to blame it on the cold cold weather.

No comments: