Friday, July 3, 2009

Day Three After Chemo

Well yesterday we went out for lunch with family. I had a good meal and a good nap after wards.

Last night's sleep was pretty good ... I woke up often but fell a sleep shortly afterward so none of that up for two or three hours at a time.

Today I notice the fatigue is a bit worse and my breathing is a bit labored. My husband said he noticed it last night already. My nose is getting a bit stuffier.

Yesterday I had my first nose bleed. I expect more of those next week.

For the remainder of the weekend, I'll be taking it easy. I had a shower and my pj's are on.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest and relax! Hope you have lots of good movies and you can curl up and just chill for the weekend.

Michelle said...

Mum does the up and down all night thing too...and gets breathless....only one cycle of chemo left for her.....hope you get through this one easily...xxx

Sherry said...

You know so well the rhythm of the chemo, the rhythm of your body and you are ready for each step as you work through the chemo. Being in your pjs?!? ^5...that's the best place to be. Be good to you!! ♥

Glynis said...

Good girl. Be aware and listen to the whispers of your body. Lack of sleep was one of my worst side effects for me. I only took the sleeping pills after three days of lack of sleep. That was rare. And, yes, I did pay for it the next day. Sleep and rest when your body tells you to. And pjs are the perfect attire. x

Shopping Kharma said...

sounds like you and me are going through a similar time. I hope you don't have the cold I have been suffering from; it will not go away. It's worse for me if I get a cold too (also on chemo) I too have been having some bad days, good days too, but the bad days have been more and more lately. I hope you have a wonderful 4th with your family and your health improves as you take it easy; I too will be taking it easy. All the best to you!

Alli said...

Daria... sleep, rest take time for you as best you can..

Alli....xx

Sara Diana said...

Before cancer I thought I knew my body and listened to it. Now I listen to it better!
Have a good day Daria and take it easy x

Anonymous said...

take it real easy Daria