Monday, July 13, 2009

Busy Day Yesterday

I neglected to say what goodies I picked up at yesterday’s shopping trip. I ended up with a pair of black pants and a white blouse and oh yes ... a new bra. Thou I do wear a prosthesis; I seem to prefer regular bras as opposed to prosthetic bras.

Later in the afternoon we stopped at an outdoor cafe for a cool soda. The weather was a little cooler than what we had hoped for but it was still very enjoyable.

Then we grabbed a few groceries at the grocery store and came home. Shortly after that I made supper.

So all in all a very active day for me considering we also went out for breakfast.

Did I happen to mention I slept pretty darn good last night?

Hope everyone is having a good day!

10 comments:

Holly said...

sounds like a great day...i am so happy for you....

Andy Ward said...

Hi Daria.Great blog :-).Hope you are keeping well and are keeping positive, although you certainly sound like you are a very strong and positive person from what I have read already !
I was diagnosed with Leukaemia shortly after my 40 birthday, and in some ways it has had a very constructive impact on my life.Until i was "in the "C" clib" i did not think it would ever be "my problem"...how wrong can you be ?
I love Canada, i spent 2 periods of seven weeks in Labrador in 1993-1995 and fell in love with it on both occasions :-).
Take care.Stay strong,best wishes.Andy

Sara Diana said...

A great day! Retail therapy always helps doesnt it. I especially like to eat/drink out and people watch, great fun xxxx

BLOGitse said...

you had a good day out, great!
best regards from sunny Cairo! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Sounds like your energy is up - I am happy to hear that! Yup, nothing wrong with retail therapy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day...happy for you... you deserve it....
hugs

Dee said...

Good for you, Daria! My favorite part is hanging out on a patio watching people go by! Sounds like you enjoyed yourself immensely! Yay for you!

Elayne said...

Ok Daria~ I also wear a prosthesis and would LOVE to know how you make the regular bra's work without the prosthesis slipping out of place ?? :) :)

TNBCAmazon said...

How wonderful you had such a fun and productive day. I loved your comment about wanting to "flip the wig" at the folks ogling you. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who's secretly fantasizing about that.

Anyway, hope you have lots more good days like this!

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a good outing