Monday, July 20, 2009

CT Results

My last CT scan showed stability ... no change from the previous scan except my lungs are retaining a bit more fluid.

Blood work looks good for chemo tomorrow. Just one suggestion from the oncologist is boost up my protein intake to help minimize water retention.

So when I went in for my blood work, they gave me a pee cup ... I was not expecting that and had already gone ... I said I’d try my best. After giving them a small sample a lady comes around the corner and says ... good job. My husband said you should have warned her ... you’ll probably test positive for steroids. Oh well, I guess I’m off the Olympic Blogging Team.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute....blogger Olympic team happy CT scan is ok and not bad news....
Have a great day Daria

Joanie said...

It's always wonderful to hear good news from the docs! LOL about the steroids! Good luck with the next round of chemo!

Kerry said...

I m glad the Cat Scan was showed stable. I did chuckle on the Olympic Blogger Team lol.
Sending hugs.

Sherry said...

Wonderful news about the CT scan Daria. You can do something about the protein and lets hope the fluid leaves those lungs.

I love that your sense of humour (and your husband's!) remains intact!

Carolyn R. Parsons said...

HAHA...Funny!
glad everything is a go...do what the dr. says, keep that sense of humour and all will be great!!!

Michelle said...

Excellent results, grinning at the positive testing. xxxxxx

nollyposh said...

Lol! ~Love~ your attitude X:-)

Denise said...

How funny, and you can stay on my team any day....Steroids or no steroids! My ant bites are better, thanks for listen!

So thankful with you for the good report........ I will just keep on believing!

Have a wonderful week.........

Deb said...

Stability is wonderful news Daria....congratulations!!!!
Always enjoy your posts my dear!

Deb

Anonymous said...

That is so cute - steroids/olympic blogging!

Good news on the tumors! Keep workin' it girl!

Kairol Rosenthal said...

Congrats on stability my dear!

Best,

Kairol

BLOGitse said...

stability - that's good news!
all the best for the rest of the week!
sunny, hot +37 C, greetings from Cairo!