Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Onc Appointment

Yesterday I had an appointment with my new trials Onc. The app was very short. He asked me if I had read the consent form for the proposed study drug … I said yes. And then he asked if I had any questions. I said no and he said are you sure? … and I said yes.

That was pretty well it. He said the research nurse would get a hold of me to witness signing the consent forms. Ugg! even more waiting to get this show on the road.

These appointments cause so much stress and coming out of this one with so little just sucks .. ok, ok, I’m a little low on patience right now.

2 comments:

Holly said...

sending you love and big hugs sweet Daria!!

Sue in Italia/In the Land Of Cancer said...

It does sound frustrating and disrespectful of your time. This could have been done over the phone or the two visits combined. But it sounds like you will be on the trial and I'll keep my fingers crossed.