Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What You Can Do To Help

I've recently received a few email from friends asking what they can do to help.

What really puts a smile on my face is if I get an email or a comment on the blog or a note in the guest book. I really am enjoying this blogging and if I know someone is reading it, that is really the icing on the cake. Oh yes, the emails can just be telling me what you are up to and what is new in your life ... don't be too concerned about what to say to me, I'm doing O.K. right now.

And for my long distance cyber friends, please do let me know what you think of the blog ... I'd love to hear.

I told my husband, I'm just a social butterfly this week ... NOT... I've just got a lot of good friends that are making sure I'm doing O.K. Next week is chemotherapy, so I like to take advantage of my good week.

This afternoon, I have coffee with the breast cancer group. Six ladies that have been meeting since about 2001. We generally meet every two weeks, but because of scheduling issues, this will be the first time we see each other since before Christmas. It'll be a nice get together.

Tomorrow I'm out of for lunch with one friend I've know for many many years and supper with a couple friends from my previous job.

I'm so glad I'm feeling pretty good this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also glad you are feeling well this week! And I know what you mean about comments on blogs - they really do put a smile on your face!
I will see you soon.
Love,
audrey