Saturday, February 21, 2009

Quilting Update

Yesterday was my quilting session at the Cross Cancer Support Group. I was hoping to take some pictures to show off the fabric I had chosen but due to a finicky machine or a finicky operator ... I was struggling with the sewing. The machine was giving me all sorts of grief. Well maybe not the machine ... I think I’ve almost done everything wrong at least once and therefore should be ‘speedy’ next week.

The afternoon was spent on school work and getting just a few more things lined up for the uky days of chemo tomorrow and Monday.

Between you and me, I cheat and stretch the steroids out an extra day so that the withdrawal isn’t so bad. I think it is better in the end.

Anyways, that is it for now... it will be short and sweet for the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get lots of rest this weekend. Look after you! Can't wait to see you.
xoxoxo