Monday, December 22, 2008

Over the hump ... I think

I think I'm over the worst ... though I'm still very tired.

Yesterday, I spent the day on the couch or in the chair. I got up to go to the washroom, to eat and to sleep. Thank goodness for the laptop ... I gave me a change from watching TV.

Last night's sleep was O.K.. I still had some intense dreams and woke up a few times but was able to fall back asleep. This morning D. said that I struggled with breathing quite a bit last night. He said I tended to stop breathing. It must be scary for him and terribly disruptive to his sleep ... the fact that I stop breathing.

My fatigue is getting noticeably worse with each chemo cycle. It kind of scares me how tired I get. Right now ... I describe it like ... unless you want to pick me up and care my over to what you want me to do ... forget it ... it ain't happinin'.

I wrote up to this part this morning and decided to go lay down. Since then I had a shower and a snooze. The snooze ... I know will regret later tonight.

I'm still tired but improving ....

No comments: