Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Out and about ...

The weather the last few days has been quite bad so I've been cooped up in the house. Today I decided to venture out and I found it to be quite nice. I had a couple of errands to run ... namely banking and mailing the rest of my Christmas cards and letters. I also stopped by my sister's so that she could flush my CVC. We had a nice visit. I then stopped off at the grocery store to pick up some groceries. I ended up cutting that a bit short because my stamina just wasn't there.

For the remainder of the day, I'm just going to take it easy.

1 comment:

ipa said...

Hi Daria,
Glad you had a good visit with your sis. I missed a phone call from mine yesterday. I'll catch up with her soon!
Hope you have a restful day today. John has NO appointments so I'm going to work on the menu for our little party on Saturday. Wish you could come but I think it's about 1500 miles! Warm (80F) wishes from California
Love Pam xxxxx