Friday, December 12, 2008

Last support group meeting for the year

This morning we had our last Cancer Patient Support Group meeting for the year. Only 3 of us showed up ... looks like everyone is busy with Christmas stuff. I enjoy the support group because we get to talk about any thing we want. A lot of times we share things with the group that we might not share with anyone else. I think people feel closer to each other because we are all going through the same thing ... cancer.

After that, one of the ladies in the support group and I went out for a nice lunch.

And then, I stopped at London Drugs and picked up some good deals they had in their flyer.

I going to sneak out one more time before the evening and that is to fill my car with gas. The temperature is going to drop and I want to make sure I have a full tank.

My stamina is much better than it was a couple of days ago.

No comments: