Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thank you to my husband


I just wanted to say 'thank you' to my husband D. for driving and picking me up from chemo each time. He interrupts his work, leaves to pick me up at home and then takes me to the Cross and make sure I'm there on time.

I especially want to thank him for putting up with my disruptive sleeps. There are times the chemo drugs and the meds I take cause some awful side effects that keep me up at night or cause me to be restless during the night. Sometimes I just get up and go into the other bedroom ... that is if I realize I am restless but there are many nights where I snore or whistle through my nose (due to stuffiness), stop breathing, toss and turn, have chills or hot flashes, have bad dreams/night mares, and so on.

D., thanks for putting up with it and not complaining about it.

No comments: