Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Visiting with Friends

Yesterday we visited with long time friends B and D. We ended up being there longer than any one of us expected. I was feeling pretty good the whole time. After a while the men got into their laptops and other toys and us girls just talked and occasionally watched the fish swim around in their huge aquarium.

B and D are such gracious hosts … always an ample supply of snacks and drinks and they even had a blanket already for me to wrap myself up in. They know me too well.

Even tho we got home at a descent time, I still ended up sleeping a solid 12 hours.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

So glad to read that you've been able to spend time with your family and friends over the past week. Sounds like you've been super busy.

Servivorgirl said...

Awe sleep!

Nancy K. said...

How nice that you had a pleasant evening out and got a GOOD night's sleep! That's GOT to be good for you...

;-)

Bernie said...

I agree with Arlene, I am so happy you have been well enought to visit with your family and friends. Hope you continue to feel well Daria.....:-) Hugs