Monday, December 27, 2010

A Family Visit

Well, it was another wonderful afternoon and evening spent with family. In the morning, I followed the same regimen as I did yesterday except my usual little nap was cut short because we had to leave. 

So after dinner, we all moved to the more comfortable chairs in the living room. I hogged the whole couch by putting my feet up and then my sister came by with a blanket to cover me up. Thanks sis, I’ll just close my eyes for a bit and listen to what's going on.

I wasn’t listening too well because I fell asleep and woke up an hr half later. I really do like how I can nod off practically anywhere. Then I just joined in the conversation and no one said boo.

Without these naps, I’d just power out and be too tired to enjoy what’s going on.

5 comments:

Bernie said...

Good for you and your sister sounds lovely.....:-)Hugs

Servivorgirl said...

Oh how I feel for you. Hang in there kiddo. God Bless you.

Denise

Nancy K. said...

You do such an excellent job of managing your activities to get the most out of each day!

Eileen said...

Bless your sis... and naps. We do seem to resemble old batteries, don't we? Needing to be charged up more and more often...

donna peach said...

I have had days that if I stand still, I will fall asleep LOL. It used to be that if it was not dark and I was not lying down, I could not sleep. Never slept on a plane or anywhere. Now, I can nap instantly no matter the noise the light, the company. No shame LOL. I know this: naps help me a lot. Anyway, Merry Christmas to you with warm hugs.