Sunday, October 18, 2009

Love My Sleep

My sleeps continue to go well. I find Winter makes for better sleeps because of the darkness and the cooler nights. If you haven’t noticed, I’m all about a good night’s sleep. I’ve always needed oodles of sleep ... eight or nine hours a night. Ever since I was a child, my life seemed to revolve around a good night's sleep. I would rather go to bed early than stay up and watch TV or do whatever.

Because of that it seemed like I was constantly being razed by my friends for being tired and wanting to go home to bed ... from parties and such. People would often try and convince me that I didn’t need all that sleep. Well I did.

I often wondered whether that was a sign that my body was weaker than most other peoples and perhaps pointing to why I have cancer today.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daria
I love my sleep too, always did...I stay up late and wake up late. When your body tells you to sleep its because it needs it....some need more than others... lol
Enjoy your sleep

Renee said...

Now sweet friend do not sleep through my blog tomorrow I am having a giveaway.

Love Renee xoxo

donna peach said...

How funny. I was the opposite most of my life, not ever thinking sleep was worth the time. I slept often three hours and sometimes skipped it altogether on a weekend to do things I liked to do. Recently, I've read about how important sleep is, so I've changed my ways :), and, of course, BC has made me aware of how important sleep is. Hugs,