Saturday, January 17, 2009

Laughing For Cancer


D. and I went to the very first Laughing for Cancer Benefit back in 2003. The show was hilarious and Andrew Grose is so funny and entertaining. If you are looking for a fun night out ... this is it.

Yesterday I went out for a 3 hour lunch with a friend .... girls just want to have fun!

The last couple of days I've been struggling with a new chemo symptom .... the heals of my feet are glowing red and sore with a prickly feeling. When I walk, to relieve the soreness ... I end up tip-toeing around the house. I suspect it it the toxins from the chemo that have collected in my heels because the same thing happens to my fingers and hands. D. suggested I put my feet up high through out the day and hopefully drain some of the toxins out of my heels ... what do you think ... will it work? I'm open to anything.

Just so you know, I'm typing this post laying on the floor in the bedroom with my feet up on the bed ... not a pretty sight.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: