Saturday, August 8, 2009

This And That

Yesterday I went back to physiotherapy and exchanged my gantlet style mitt for a glove style as the gantlet was pushing fluid into my fingers and causing them to swell. I am seeing a difference already.

Last night we had friends over for a visit. They came with a yummy chocolate cake and a card with a gift certificate for Tim Horton’s. Life is good. This morning D made coffee and I couldn’t resist … I had a piece of chocolate cake. Yum!

We were up a bit later last night so I’m thinking an afternoon nap might be in order.

6 comments:

Tracey said...

I@m glad this glove seems to be doing the trick, hope you didn't get chocolate cake all over it ;-)

An afternoon nap is marvellous, you should do it xx

Joanie said...

Cake for breakfast. I knew I liked you! You're my kind of girl!

Peggy said...

Cake sounds good to me for any meal! YUM... chocolate anything will do!

donna peach said...

Hope the lymphedema improves with the sleeve. I have always dreaded it and realize that it can just spring up. You got me thinking about chocolate cake now--I'm probably going to dream in chocolate and be forced to hunt some down tomorrow :). Thank you. Hugs, Donna

nollyposh said...

i call it a nana nap X:-)

BLOGitse said...

nam, yummy cake! have a pleasant nap! :)