Sunday, December 28, 2008

Something I Can't Live Without

Today we finally loaded the Palm PDA (personal digital assistant) software onto my laptop. I purchased a laptop in August of this year because my desktop computer has been giving me nothing but grief. It would have an intermittent problem of working just when it wanted to ... sounds like some people I know. Finally yesterday I tried to revive it one more time ... but it flat-lined. We promise to give it a nice eco-burial.

Anyways, I thought I would tell you a little about my PDA because it really is something I can't live without. It must have been about 20 years ago I started with my first so-called PDA. It was a calculator that held 50 addresses and phone numbers. I continued to progress with many different models and styles and my most recent one is a Palm Z22 which is very basic model but does the trick. All I need it for is to store information ... all in one easy-breezy place.

The last few days of been slow and slower ... we are really just taking it easy. Right now we are watching one of our favorite shows ... The Dog Whisper. We love our dog shows.

No comments: