Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Chillier Than I Thought

This morning I went over to my sisters for the weekly flushing of the CVC ... it is chillier outside then I thought. Now that I've checked the temperature ... it's -20 ... I was expecting -10ish.

I came home to drop Daisy (the dog) off and to rest for a short while. After that I decided to drive to IGA to get some groceries. I don't normally shop there because it's a bit further away but we had received a gift certificate for Christmas. I thought I better use it up before I misplace it.

Just an update to how I'm feeling ... I feel pretty good but I tire very easy. I seem to feel better if I go out during the day and get some fresh air and a change of scenery.

Sometimes I have a nap in the afternoon but not normally not. The only thing that seems to continue to give me grief right now is that my eyes water. They tend to water more in bright light and outside in the cold.

Otherwise ... I'm doing pretty good.

1 comment:

Renee said...

eyes watering????

havent's heard of that one...

good for you to get out, your better than me.

Love Renee