Monday, December 15, 2008

CT Scan results or lack of ...

This afternoon I had a visit with my oncologist and she said she had the CT scan results but not the radiologist report of the scan. She said she thought there was no change but that she wasn't a radiologist so she couldn't confirm one way or another. I felt uneasy with her answer ... as if she was avoiding telling me some bad news. This is just my feeling and I might be wrong.

Long story short ... she said the she would call me when the radiologist gave his report. This could take a day or two. I will let everyone know as soon as I do.

Tomorrow I have chemo as per usual.

My appointment at the Cross was over an hour late and after the appointment, I had to rush off to a Christmas get-together with some ladies I used to work with. That is why I'm writing this so late.

No comments: