Thursday, May 6, 2010

I’m Back Blogging

I arrived back in Edmonton last night … safe and sound tho I must say I’m suffering from a bit of jet lag.

Almost a week ago, I flew to Philadelphia for the 4th Annual Conference for Women Living with Advanced Breast Cancer: Enhancing Your Health and Quality of Life. There were about 250 of us from 30 states and provinces including: Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario. It was very moving to be in a room with so many women sharing their stories and experiences.

This whole trip has been one big wow for me. Over the next few days, I’ll share some of it with you including my side trip to New York City. I just need some time to unpack and collect my thoughts.

I’m so glad to be back blogging again …

9 comments:

Julie Goodale said...

Welcome home.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I have been thinking about you all week and I cannot wait to have coffee and to hear all about it!

Tina said...

Can't wait to hear about it Daria. Hope that's a good "wow"!

Arlene said...

And we are also glad to have you back blogging. Looking forward to hearing all the details of your trip.

Beth said...

Welcome back, glad you had such a good time (assuming 'one big wow' means a good time!)

Vilma said...

Hey 'welcome' back!! Had a blast too; now back to my life.....

Anonymous said...

looking forward to hearing about it...

Whidbey Woman said...

Everyone in cyberspace is happy you are back! Look forward to reading your posts....

Anonymous said...

glad to have you back