Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My New Spring Look

I’m sure you’ve noticed ... I changed the look of my blog. I’ve wanted three columns for a very long time and now I have it ... and I changed it all myself ... well with Blogger’s help of course. I’ve been tinkering with the Blogger Draft Tools off and on for a few months now. 

Now Blogger in Draft has come up with some new tools to manipulate the look of your blog. You just move and add graphic objects to get it looking the way you want. There are plenty of templates to choose from and you can preview any changes to the look of your blog before publishing. Easy breezy.

Here’s the link to the official Blogger in Draft.

Here’s the one minute demo video ... 

Happy renovating!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh Daria... Now you've got me annoyed... that link means i'm going to have to go play now and knowing me i'll lose everything i've wrote.. Ah well.. I'll blame you hehehehehe
Thanks matey, this'll keep me out of mischief
The pink is really nice on yours though.. well done you xxx

katie ford hall said...

Very nice! Thanks for giving me more ways to waste my time, too.

Katie

BLOGitse said...

Just what I'm going to need in April!
I have BiD but didn't know they have that kind of designer!
Thanks Daria for sharing this!!!

BLOGitse

Julie Goodale said...

It looks good! I recently made some small changes to mine (added some social media buttons), & found it SO time-consuming. So, with all my recent frustrations at my own small changes, I am duly impressed.

Ann aka ButDoctorIHatePink said...

Oh sure, now they come up with it. I had to use a third party template and edit the HTML myself. That was not a good project for somebody with chemo brain. But, a three column template makes so much sense, I'm glad blogger decided to provide some. Yours is looking super nice!

Ann said...

Love your new look!