As per their website ...
Join Living Beyond Breast Cancer for our annual fall conference, News You Can Use: Breast Cancer Updates for Living Well, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, November 13, 2010, at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. Travel grants and fee waivers are available. At this event, you will:
- Learn about cutting-edge treatments for early-stage and metastatic breast cancer
- Hear how to get involved in clinical research to better serve diverse communities
- Understand how to enhance your quality of life using standard and complementary methods
- Find out how to minimize side effects
- Get advice on how to cope with your emotional concerns
- Connect with speakers, exhibitors and other women and caregivers
During two plenary sessions and twelve workshops, get the information and support you need to live well before, during and after breast cancer treatment. You’ll also enjoy visiting with exhibitors, asking questions of health-care providers with expertise in breast cancer and connecting with women and families at a networking lunch and evening reception.
For more information and to register ...click here.