Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Reading ....

Right now, reading is my savior. I can do it when I'm not feeling well and it takes my mind off stuff. This past weekend I ended up reading, John Grisham's, The Summons, skimmed through James Redfield's The Celestine Prophecy and started on Michael Harrold's, Comrades and Strangers, Behind the Closed Doors of North Korea.

I enjoyed reading John Grisham and The Summons was good. I'm going to blame it on 'chemo brain' (why not), I forgot that I had read The Celestine Prophecy years ago, so I skimmed through it this time and reviewed the nine key insights. Regarding Comrades and Strangers, Behind the Closed Doors of North Korea, the title is self-explanatory.

I like to ready a variety of books. I have a basket full of books that I still need to get at. Nice people always seem to be giving me more books to read ... I'm loving it.

No comments: