Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good day today ...

This afternoon I got together for coffee with a fellow cancer survivor. I thoroughly enjoyed it ... as I mentioned in my list of 100 things you may or may not know about me ... I loved a good cup of coffee. Well today it was at a Second Cup.

The other thing I mentioned in the list was lottery tickets And that reminded me that it has been way over a year since I bought a ticket last. Today I decided it was time ... 'quick pick and a plus' ... that is the only one I know. Wish me luck.

For the remainder of the day, I must work on my course that I am taking at college ... the assignment is due tomorrow evening. It is funny, as first, I was so unsure that I could handle taking a course, but ... it has turned out to be extremely helpful. It has given me something to work towards.

1 comment:

ipa said...

Hi Daria and Happy Thanksgiving from south of the border.
I'm so glad to hear that you came through your chemo session so well.
John and I are looking forward to a nice visit with son and wife today for a turkey dinner - AND - I hope some beer!
Happy thoughts flying your way
xxxxxxx
Pam