Monday, November 3, 2008

CT scan results

Well, the results are good ... the tumors either shrunk or stayed the same size. The oncologist said something like ... we could say these are good results and that the chemo is working. We are headed in the right direction ... what more can I ask for. Next scan will be in 6 weeks.

Tomorrow is chemo day. I have my meds ready to go. I have my portable DVD player all charged up. The movies I borrowed from the public library are ... Ocean's Eleven and Ocean's Twelve. Generally two movies does it but I have extras for the times when chemo ends up being 4 or 5 hours long ... for whatever reason.

This past weekend I spent time surfing the net for other cancer blogs. I added a couple to the list of blogs I follow. It is interesting to see how other people deal with this awful disease.

Needless to say, it was an emotionally draining weekend ... waiting for the results of my scans ... my neck and shoulders still ache from the stress and .... reading some of the blogs ... brings the reality home.

As one lady wrote in her blog ... the day before chemo ... see you on the other side.

No comments: