Sunday, November 23, 2008

100 things you may or may not know about me ....

  1. I like reality TV.
  2. I like going to school and taking courses.
  3. I prefer non-fiction over fiction.
  4. I dislike tardy people.
  5. I enjoy trying new and different items on a menu.
  6. I like watching poker on TV.
  7. My favorite vacation spot is Hawaii.
  8. I really enjoy watching Dr. Phil and Judge Judy.
  9. My favorite color is fuchsia (pink).
  10. I like wearing denim.
  11. I love my PDA.
  12. I love to snuggle in a cozy blanket.
  13. I have worked for 30 years.
  14. I enjoy blogging.
  15. I enjoy volunteering my time to help others.
  16. I have held each of the following positions at least once: president, vice-president, secretary, and treasurer (all non-profit clubs).
  17. I love Google and the Internet.
  18. I have too many purses and shoes.
  19. I enjoy the changing of the seasons.
  20. I drink too much coffee.
  21. I prefer showers over baths.
  22. I was considered a slow learner in fourth grade.
  23. I enjoy recycling.
  24. I enjoy working.
  25. I love a nice cup of coffee and muffin or danish.
  26. I like to burn candles when I'm alone.
  27. I enjoy shopping for clothes.
  28. I crushed a vertebrae in a ski-dooing accident.
  29. I'm the youngest of 6 ... 4 sisters and 1 brother.
  30. I have had bad dreams/nightmares most of my life.
  31. I hate asking for help.
  32. Ukrainian was my first language.
  33. I never go out of the house without make-up.
  34. I wore braces in my teens.
  35. I hate house cleaning ... now.
  36. I used to love house cleaning.
  37. I chose not to have kids.
  38. I chose not to get married.
  39. I legally changed my name at age 18.
  40. When I was younger, I dreamt of being rich and famous.
  41. I love looking at and shopping for office supplies.
  42. I prefer dogs over cats.
  43. I prefer Coke over Pepsi.
  44. My most favorite take out is pizza.
  45. I can operate a power jack and forklift.
  46. I was on the campaign team of our current Premier.
  47. I have baked bread.
  48. I have walked a marathon ... 43 kilometers.
  49. I dislike taking medication, vitamins or any kind of pills.
  50. I've never had a manicure or pedicure.
  51. I wonder if I will reach the age of 50.
  52. When I was young, I dreamt of living in Europe.
  53. Now I dream of living in Victoria, BC.
  54. I wish I had had a vegetable garden.
  55. I like to knit and crochet.
  56. I really enjoy RVing.
  57. I love to sleep.
  58. I can use chopsticks.
  59. All my life, I have struggled with keeping a constant weight.
  60. I buy lottery tickets ... once a year or less.
  61. I wish I had more of a 'back-bone'.
  62. I cannot swim ... because I am afraid of the water.
  63. I enjoy politics.
  64. I was a Toastmistress and a Toastmaster.
  65. I still fear public speaking but not nearly as much.
  66. I wish I would have had a mentor.
  67. I used to be very gullible.
  68. My parents were disappointed when I was born, I was supposed to be a boy.
  69. As a child, I went to Ukrainian Catholic Summer School ... taught by Nuns.
  70. I love a rainy day.
  71. I struggle with very dry skin.
  72. I've been living common-law for about 27 years.
  73. When I was young I 'tried out' to be a cheerleader for a professional soccer team ... didn't make it.
  74. I don't like tattoos.
  75. I supported a strike and walked a picket line.
  76. I have no sense of direction ... none.
  77. I struggle with left and right.
  78. I love banana bread.
  79. I like 60's music.
  80. My shoe size is 9.
  81. I secretly want to own a Barbie.
  82. I would like to own a Blackberry some day.
  83. I love white linen.
  84. I've been told numerous times by numerous individuals that I am 'too nice'.
  85. Allergies tend to bother me mostly in the Spring.
  86. I like to fold laundry but not put it away.
  87. I wear glasses to see far.
  88. My favorite perfume is Estee Lauder ... Private Collection.
  89. I hate drama queens or .... kings.
  90. I tend to avoid conflict.
  91. I like getting flowers.
  92. My favorite restaurant is The Sawmill.
  93. I love wool sweaters, socks and blankets.
  94. I wish I had traveled more when I was younger.
  95. I have too many mechanical pencils.
  96. I love down fill vests.
  97. I like to live simply.
  98. I think it is important for a person to work.
  99. I hate greedy people.
  100. Whee! I made it ... I love chocolate!

1 comment:

ipa said...

Dear Daria,
WOW,I love your list of 100 things. Right now, I have to write my blog about John (most of the time - hehehe!) BUT - at some point I must follow your lead and write my 100 things....
hmmmm - I love oysters - I hate weeds in my garden - I drink too much tea...and on and on!
Pam xx