Friday, July 2, 2010

Dozy Me

Yesterday I was so dozy I can’t even tell ya. Friends of ours stopped by in the afternoon for a short Canada Day visit and I was so lethargic and out of it. I just couldn’t focus or think of much to say. During conversations, I just sat there like a lump on a log. It was late afternoon before my mind came back to me and I started to do a couple of things. Sheesh … sometimes I wonder if this cancer deal hasn’t gone to my brain too.

Anyways, today is a new day and I’m feeling much better. I had breakfast, did some knitting and then it was off to the clinic to have my weekly PICC line redressing. While at the clinic, I had a nice chat with the nurse and a gentleman with skin cancer who was waiting to get his chemo infusion.

After that D and I headed off to the grocery store for the big haul. We ran everything down to nothing and I’m glad to say the fridge and cupboards are once again all stocked up.

I am so glad to have my old self back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Daria...go EAT!
love debb