Friday, February 26, 2010

A Good Day

This morning I was at the cancer clinic to hook up with the knitting group. What a great group of ladies. Last week I mentioned that I had many bloggers suggest I try a neti pot for my sinus issues. I never purchased one because I was a bit apprehensive about the whole thing. Well one of the ladies was listening because she bought a NeilMed Sinus Rinse kit for me to try out. Thank you very much. I’ll let you know how it all works out later.

I came home for a quick pit stop and then I was off to the Second Cup coffee group. We chatted for three hours ... wow. We sure covered a lot of ground.

... this was a good and busy day.

4 comments:

WhiteStone said...

I do nasal washes for dry sinuses. And now that I am on Avastin I am having nose bleeds. The wash enables to rinse my nasal passages gently.

Ann said...

I have sinus problems too but that whole Neti pot things grosses me out. I'm not sure why, since I have no problems with surgeries and chemo and needle sticks - but stick something into my sinus? Heck no!

Hope that works for you!!

Barry said...

The sinus rinse looks awkward and disgusting. But I hear it works exceptionally well.

Just glad I don't have sinus problems.

I'll be interested to hear your experience.

Debby said...

I swear by neti pots. I used to have chronic sinusitis. I have not had a sinus infection for quite some time. Years, now that I'm thinking of it. Years. This from a woman who had one virtually each time the seasons changed.