Sunday, March 1, 2009

Feel Good Video

My plans for Sunday are simple ... rest and relaxation. Yesterday, my sister called and suggested we get together today for a Tim Horton's ... can't say no to that. I'm feeling good and am going to take advantage of it.

Speaking of feeling good ... because I have so little to report, I thought, I'd post a 'feel good' You Tube video. I've had this video posted on a side bar back a few months ago ... so if you've been following this blog for awhile, you may have seen this.

Hope you have a nice Sunday ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Daria, that was an awesome video. Interesting how youthful behavior and maternal love transcend every life form!
Enjoy your trip to Timmy Ho's

Michelle said...

How cute!

Arlene said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling good today. And thanks for the reminder to us all to relish those good days and ENJOY!

Unknown said...

enjoy life !
the message i try to drum in to everyones head !!

Renee said...

Daria I hope you had a good weekend.

To dream that you are being chased usually is a response by the body for you to run from a primal urge or fear.

If you are being chased by an animal it usually respresents your own unexpressed anger and feelings that you don't feel you are allowed to put out there. Almost as if you fear upsetting someone even though they upset you. So then it chases you in the dream.

xoxoxo