Monday, May 17, 2010

My New Camera

Well… now that the nice weather is here, I’m finding some relaxing moments by going to the various parks around town to just sit and take in whatever is going on. To give me something to do, I take my camera with me. I always try and look for some landmarks, nature or scenery to photograph.

What makes all this more interesting is my new camera. It’s got a through the lens viewfinder that allows me to easily see what I’m trying to shoot. Now I can take pictures in any type of light instead of me trying to shade the screen on my old camera. This feature is way cool. Now I just use the back screen for reviewing.

Then I head home and downloaded the pics on to my laptop. I must say, about one in 20 is actually a pretty good photo. I’m thinking about joining a camera club on the internet … we’ll see.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Well, obviously then you need to post some photos!

Anonymous said...

I love my camera Daria... I am hardly ever without it...

enjoy

Deb said...

Photography can become quite a very interesting hobby....good luck with it..looking forward to seeing some of your shots here on the blog.
Deb

Anonymous said...

and now i'm following yr new Daily Pic blog too, keep posting yr pics