Thursday, October 2, 2008

A greeting card I received ...

I received a greeting card that included the following wording ...

I Prayed for You Today

I prayed for you today, gave thanks for your life, wished you the best, asked the heavens to bless you with good health and happiness ....

I prayed for you today. I sent you good thoughts, surrounded you with hope and faith and love. I asked for guardian angels to protect you and keep you safe from any harm and to blanket you with joy and contentment and peace and prosperity. I asked that you be guided with the wisdom to make choices to enhance your life and the awareness to make changes that are in your best interest. I wished for you a storehouse of opportunities, the ability to meet your goals, and the joy of your own approval and acceptance. I wished for you your heart's desire, every need met, every prayer answered. and every dream come true.

I prayed for you today. I asked that you be prepared for whatever life hands you or whatever you're going through. I asked that your spirit be strong and lead you and guide you each step of the way down every path you take. I asked the universe to confirm for you that you're someone very special. I asked the earth to be good to you, and I asked God to show you His perfect way.

I prayed for you today.
~ Donna Fargo

No comments: